WestKam Gold Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Nov 11, 2021 - WestKam Gold Corp. Announces Closing of Private Placement and Director Change
- Thu Jul 29, 2021 - WestKam Gold Corp. Provides Exploration Update
- Wed Jun 23, 2021 - WestKam Gold Corp. Provides Corporate Update
- Mon Sep 28, 2020 - WestKam Gold Corp. Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Fri Sep 4, 2020 - WestKam Gold Corp. Appoints Market Maker
- Fri Jul 31, 2020 - Third Quarter Report
- Mon Jul 20, 2020 - WestKam Gold Corp. Completes Shares for Debt Transaction
- Thu Apr 30, 2020 - Second Quarter Report
- Thu Feb 27, 2020 - WestKam Gold Corp. Announces Private Placement
Vancouver, BC, February 27, 2020 -- WestKam Gold Corp. (TSX-V: WKG) (the \'Company\' or \'WestKam\'), announces that it intends to raise up to $250,000 by way of non-brokered private placement of up to 2,500,000 units at a price of $0.10/unit. Each unit consists of one common share and one common share purchase warrant exercisable at $0.20 per warrant share for a period of three years following the close of the offering. The Company may pay a finder+rsquo;s f
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 - WestKam Gold Corp. Announces Shares for Debt Transaction
Vancouver, BC, February 21, 2020 -- WestKam Gold Corp. (TSX-V: WKG) (the \'Company\' or \'WestKam\'), announces that it proposes a debt conversion to settle an aggregate of $759,193 owing to consultants, lenders and other creditors, including some insiders. The debt conversion will result in the issuance of 7,591,930 common shares at a deemed price of $0.10/share. The settled debt will include the issuance of 2,746,840 shares (approximately 18.3% of WestKam+r